NoszScape
Welcome to Noszscape! A 562 RuneScape Private Server! Register Today and join the fastest growing population!


RuneScape Private Server - 562

Share | 
 

 Get a life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Party Hats
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 103
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Get a life   Sat May 15, 2010 4:16 pm

Yeah so i was having a sale while buying other items. I had all my phats + masks and max cash in inventory and 132k shards + full stat + 3 verac sets. I was trying to make an offer on my rares and to buy one from sw3et. Next thing I know I get teled and gf acc1 kills me with d claws and whenever I died he teles to me and says gf acc and logs off. I was panicking at the moment and wasnt able to get a screeny but I managed to get one while i died(doesn't help i guess) But in the above at chat box it shows me speaking to people then automatically I got a target and I died. Can any Admin please refund my items back? I have worked very hard for them. Thank you. Also my proof is sw3et and clubber, they saw me get teled and what I had in my inventory and wearing while i was at home.

Edit: Killergun29 had also seen me randomly get teleported while talking.



Last edited by Party Hats on Sat May 15, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 91
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 23
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Get a life   Sat May 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Yep , this is what exactly happend to me, Porn......So as you sayd to me...."Yep cary on.PROBLEM SOLVED"? ......i also had much stuff as this man is telling in his topic.

(Now im not against you Phat i just think you getting ur stuff back i should to)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sw3etn3ss4

avatar

Posts : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 22
Location : missouri

PostSubject: Re: Get a life   Sat May 15, 2010 5:11 pm

yup he wanted me to show him my offer for phat next thing i see is him get teled he comes back to home yelling hacker just killed me lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Party Hats
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 103
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Get a life   Sat May 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Well I received most of my items I lost back but for my blue h'ween. I would really want that one back too please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pornstar
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Posts : 344
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Get a life   Sat May 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Forsaken wrote:
Yep , this is what exactly happend to me, Porn......So as you sayd to me...."Yep cary on.PROBLEM SOLVED"? ......i also had much stuff as this man is telling in his topic.

(Now im not against you Phat i just think you getting ur stuff back i should to)

First of all, Foresaken, it helps when you TELL THE PERSON WHAT YOUR MISSING. All you told me was that you were missing your Bgs and that's all that you wanted back. I'm sorry that I didn't tend to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE SERVER'S NEEDS and I'll replace everyone of you bloody items to the finest detail. Heck I'll even replace a fricking Manta ray for you if you lost it.

PS: I NEVER SAID "Yep carry on. PROBLEM SOLVED." SO DON'T MAKE S#!T UP.

As for you Party Hats I'll look into replacing ALL your item's next time I see you in game.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Party Hats
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 103
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Get a life   Sat May 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Thank you very much Pornstar, I asked Luther to give me my 133k shards and stuff but he said too bad. I asked him for blue h'ween too but he then just teleported away. Glad someone understands..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pornstar
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Posts : 344
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Get a life   Sat May 15, 2010 7:06 pm

No problem. SOLVED.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 91
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 23
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Get a life   Sun May 16, 2010 5:23 am

Pornstar wrote:
Forsaken wrote:
Yep , this is what exactly happend to me, Porn......So as you sayd to me...."Yep cary on.PROBLEM SOLVED"? ......i also had much stuff as this man is telling in his topic.

(Now im not against you Phat i just think you getting ur stuff back i should to)

First of all, Foresaken, it helps when you TELL THE PERSON WHAT YOUR MISSING. All you told me was that you were missing your Bgs and that's all that you wanted back. I'm sorry that I didn't tend to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE SERVER'S NEEDS and I'll replace everyone of you bloody items to the finest detail. Heck I'll even replace a fricking Manta ray for you if you lost it.

PS: I NEVER SAID "Yep carry on. PROBLEM SOLVED." SO DON'T MAKE S#!T UP.

As for you Party Hats I'll look into replacing ALL your item's next time I see you in game.



1. I told YOU and Mods like 100 times over and over what im missed.

2. And the bgs thing has nothing to do with this. this is another story.

3. Want proof? ask Jason. hacker killed me with stuff and him and others
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hacker123

avatar

Posts : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Get a life   Sun May 16, 2010 8:29 pm

I just killed you! You were at KBD pvp and we fought and I killed you! Don't whine to the mods about it or i wilol get in trouble for no reason!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 221
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Get a life   Mon May 17, 2010 5:08 am

hacker123 wrote:
I just killed you! You were at KBD pvp and we fought and I killed you! Don't whine to the mods about it or i wilol get in trouble for no reason!

hes not talking about you

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Get a life   

Back to top Go down
 
Get a life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Life of a Dreamer
» Your most EPIC moment in VCMP+In Real Life
» Is this real life? Or is this just fantasy? [DO NOT POST IN]
» Jewel Legends: Tree of Life
» +999 to i need a life MO a bad idea?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoszScape :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: